If you have a laser printer, you can have tons and tons of old toners you don't know what to do with them. Some office supply stores can take your toners in exchange of discount voucher, like Office dépôt in France, they take your toner for 1 euro, you get a discount of 1 euro if you buy something there. But if you want cold hard cash, I have found a great website : "toner vide dot fr" They are located in Pas de Calais, France. You can use this service if you live in France.
I never thought that trash can worth that much. They gave me 2,50 euros per empty toner, but it has to be a brand. You register online, you put the empty toners in a box, and you weight it. They will send you a prepaid sticker for La Poste and you don't even have to pay for transport. I was skeptical at first, but I received the "enveloppe T - colis postal".
I never thought that trash can worth that much. They gave me 2,50 euros per empty toner, but it has to be a brand. You register online, you put the empty toners in a box, and you weight it. They will send you a prepaid sticker for La Poste and you don't even have to pay for transport. I was skeptical at first, but I received the "enveloppe T - colis postal".
On the negative side, they would send you a cheque minus some toners that they have rejected, they even sent me pictures of the so called broken ones. Anyways, I got 57 euros for 34 empty toners! yeah! It is better than discard them in a trash bin or at the déchetterie.
Can't believe that I got cash for those toners that were sitting in a box for a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment