Gosh! isn't that annoying to get up in the morning and be already stressed out. I thought that France was on holiday in August. Since we work at our house, we could get calls at any time. Our clients are mostly farmers and they don't understand that office hours are from 9am to 5 pm, period! I have to admit that these clients are the worst, they never pay on time but they expect everything to be free. Some of our most annoying clients are calling 5 times in a row, expecting us to pick up the phone. I know, it's not professional not to answer, but when you send a technician for maintenance and he shows up right away, we never hear of the clients after that, no cheque no nothing.
And yesterday, at 5pm, one other employee called and told us he won't be able to make it today. Because while he was driving on the highway, the hood of his car opened and smashed the windshield, while rolling at 130 km/h. He didn't get injured but insisted to get a day off. This is scary. I've never heard of this before. Never get a clio people.
Let's hope no farmer is calling today, because I won't be answering the phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment