Yesterday I made bread rolls, nothing fancy, but I have finally reached the desired result after may fails in the past. I used dry yeast. I used to mix everything in the food processor but sometimes the bread won't rise, because the yeast didn't "come alive". The best way to see if the yeast is "alive" is to mix the dry yeast in a glass with warm water with a table spoon of sugar. Once it will start to thicken, you will know that the yeast is alive and ready to be used.
I won't give the recipe, because I just don't know the exact quantity of ingredients, but I only used 250g of flour, 8g of dry yeast, water (50 ml or less?) and a little bit of oil.
Veggie patties: a block of tofu, 1 eggplant, onions, and 1 small can of bean, and 3 table spoons of flour, and 50g of mix nuts. You can use any vegetable you like. I used what was left in the fridge.
Sauté the vegetables for 5-10 minutes, leave out the tofu. Mix all the rest the ingredients in a food processor with the flour. The tricky part is to form patties with the mixture. Then cook in a pan until brown.
Voilà, guilt-free veggie burger!
Those buns look really good. I love anything that is home-baked. I would never attempt to make my own buns so hats of to you!
ReplyDelete