Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinterest, what the heck is that?

Have you ever heard of pinterest.com, it is a new social media website.  The catch is that you have to request an invitation in order to use it.   It looks like it is very used among women.  It is basically a virtual pinboard, you "pin" whatever picture you like or vids.  I don't know if it will have the same success as the other social network sites, we will see.

  I'm still waiting for my  invitation.





Update, I have finally been able to use it.  It is really time consuming.  You can follow people who have boards and what they have pinned.


Article:

2 comments:

  1. Moi, j'adore Pinterest!

    Parfait pour s'évader et pour admirer le talent fou de certains photographes!

    Mais comme toute autre chose,il faut y aller avec modération!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss R, comment on fait pour "pinner" autre chose que des images de pinterest. Je sais toujours pas comment.

    ReplyDelete