Friday, December 6, 2013

December Update

Time passes too quickly, especially on December.  We had plans to go to Canada, but I decided not to go.  Because my budget went somewhere else (see last post).  In fact, I'm just back from an hour of driving, with an automatic car.  It was heaven.  I just want to kick myself for not starting with this driving school from the beginning.  I have to drive with the instructor for a couple of hours and I will be good to drive with my husband for 3 months.


December is nice here in Lille, with all the Marchés de Noël.  There always the Big Wheel in the Grand' Place.  And lots of chalets.  Alsatian bretzels, hot wines and ciders, it smelled good.

Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.





2 comments:

  1. Yes, flying around this time of the year is expensive... if it ca make you feel better, the weather sucks right now in Canada: cold and damp with a bit of snow and slush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the only positive thing is that we have a mild winter. I'm not even wearing a winter coat yet.

      Delete