Hi there. I'm totally freaking out right now. There's only 7 days left, and I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks. I'm a ball of nerves. It's going to be hard to get out of our routine, going to the gym and doing the same things. I have 2 travel guides one for Thailand and one for Cam.bo.dia. Haven't took the time to read them, I guess I'll have to read them on the plane.
So to destress, I've been watching a lot of TV. My husband bought a satellite box (one of many) and managed to get some "evil" channels (m.t.v, E.! and T.L.C), it's totally draining my time and brain. He's now thinking of reselling it on ebay. I was so against the sattelite box at first. Ha Ha!
Oh and I got a hair cut last Saturday. It turned out ok but it's too short for the trip. How I will have to deal with thick curly hair without a hair straightener. I wish I had normal asian hair.
Oh and I got a hair cut last Saturday. It turned out ok but it's too short for the trip. How I will have to deal with thick curly hair without a hair straightener. I wish I had normal asian hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment