Monday, November 19, 2012

Can't get enough of you NL

Since I have been living in France, I find the urge to get out of the country every now and then and our geographic location allows us to do so.

Last Saturday we were in Lille for a wine exhibit and then headed to Ikea.  I think I'm getting agoraphobic when going in the City. So many rude people in the store.  I even saw a little fight in the women's bathroom: "Hey I was there first." Too much people leads to agressiveness.  This is what we encounter everyday in France, you have fight to survive.  I don't even exagerate.  

So whenever we get a chance to leave France, even for a few hours, we just do. So we chose our favorite destination, the Netherlands. England is relatively close but you need to take a ferry to get there and you need pounds, so the NL it is.

We knew that the weather wasn't on our side, but surprisingly we had a sunny day the second day we were there.                                      

Our 2-day trip:

Breda, Bergen Op Zoom, Middelburg, Vlissingen

                                                      Notice the huge A on the left:  Breda




                                                                          Middelburg





 We've been to the Netherlands numerous times and we will never get tired of it.   and we can say the the Zeeland is one of the most beautiful regions.  If you are looking for a nice getaway from the hectic city life, that is a good place to visit.

Tot Ziens!



No comments:

Post a Comment