I haven't posted since last Saturday. There is nothing new worth writing about. I have the writer's block. I am not in any way a writter. The purpose of this blog is mostly to write more in English.
All I can say is that the sky has been grey for several weeks in North of France. At least, it's not raining. I hope the weather will be nice this weekend, so I can go to the shore, De Panne, in Belgium. It is not too far from were I live. http://www.depanne.be
photo from : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:De_Panne_Dunes_et_plage.jpg
My husband and I enjoy going further North, (Belgium and Netherlands,..). It is closer for short weekend getaways. I have relatives in Dijon, in Bourgogne region. It takes more than 5 hours to get there by car. And taking the highway is expensive: it could cost us up to 80 euros of tolls for roundtrip. You can also take the high speed train, but it will cost you as much. It is not cheap to travel across France. So for now, it will be Belgium and the Netherlands.
Anyway, Happy March to all, hope it will be sunny!


No comments:
Post a Comment