Tuesday, March 20, 2012

C'est le printemps!

If you have watched the news, France is shocked by several shootings in a row, the latest happened in a school in Toulouse.  Politics have decided to take a pause on their electoral campaign for a few days.  It's a good thing, we can have a break from the political candidates who are overly advertised in the media.  

On a lighter note, spring has finally arrived! my favorite season.  It's been sunny for 2 weeks in a row now.  So I am really delighted by the weather.  My parents will be visiting us in a couple of weeks and we are planning on going to London and The Netherlands for a week only.  Don't know how we can do it all on such a short period of time.  They want to see the tulips in Keukenhof (Netherlands), the Van Gogh Museum and The Hague. I must say I'm looking forward to this trip!

Happy Spring to all!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment