Monday, September 10, 2012

Warm Weekend but no fun

I've been wasting my weekend on an agricultural fair.  I was there pretty much for moral support.  The husband had to do the nasty work.  It was a waste because people who were visiting the fair was there for 2 things: beer and fries.  Since we are so close to the Belgian border, the region of North of France is mainly influenced by its Flemish neighbour, genetically they share the same origins in French Flanders and Belgian Flanders. 

The weather was nice last weekend, warm and sunny.  Too bad we didn't get to enjoy it. As for the fair, people are there to buy some junk food, but no solar panels. 

Anyways, I sat there and ate fries the whole weekend­.   Totally shameful! 

On another subject, I've watched a show about Tokyo.  They live in such tiny spaces.  This makes me feel so privileged to have so much space on the Farm.  On a segment, they show some Japanese women on the coffee shop / petting cats shop.  They sit there for an hour, and they can sip their drink while petting some fury cats. Can't believe people would pay for petting animals, but can't blame them for not having enough space in their apartment to own a cat.

Check this out:

clip 1 :http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,104576135001_2000212,00.html



clip 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment