Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rien de neuf

I haven't post since posted for 2 weeks.  The main reason for this blog is to keep a journal and practice my writing in English.  To be honest, nothing really exciting is happening here.  We had a few warm days and there were go autumnal weather again.  I can't believe summer is around the corner.  Last night it was 11pm, the sun was still up.  That made me think about Norway, and the light they might have during the evening.  Don't know if they have a hard time sleeping.  I remember when we went to Denmark more than 10 years ago, we went camping and woke up at 5am, because the sun was so up and bright.  We thought it was 7am.

We have the travel bug again.  We want to go back to Wales, in the UK for a few days, but we are not sure yet.  I'm actually planning a trip to Thailand and Cam.bodia, we will go at the end of the year.  We are excited but a little scared.  I've never went back to my homeland since I was born.  A lot of preparations awaits up.  Passeports renewals, vaccines, etc.  I might even ask for my birth certificate, as well as for my parents when I'll get there.  I don't know if I will succeed in getting them, but I will need them if I ever apply for French citizenship. Dun Dun Dunn!

No comments:

Post a Comment